Ads

Thursday, February 6, 2014

What does coconut oil do for hair ?


This question is really making me laugh, why? Cause I make a video blog progress of me about coconut oil for hair without also knowing what does the coconut oil really do to my hair ? and sometimes i write and make videos talking about my dandruff and bumps in my scalp...

I just realized that people visiting my vlog must have different intention and maybe also confused as to what really my blog is all about...

To be honest with you...

1. I have a dandruff problem and itchy bumps at the back of my scalp.
2. All i know if coconut oil solve dandruff so i made a coconut oil for hair video blog (which i think it should be coconut oil for dandruff treatment video blog progress)

Though I am applying coconut oil into my scalp thinking to cure my dandruff, my blog title stays the same coconut oil for hair ...anyway let it be.

Anyway .. i search on the internet and found out that what coconut oil really do is 

1. Coconut oil has a Lauric acid that can penetrate into the hair shaft or hair cortex which improves hair strength by binding hair proteins so it wont break easily so you will have a long hair
2. Coconut oil moisturizes the hair shaft so it protects from breaking it.
3. Coconut oil has vitamin E which help my dandruff problem hahah

Now Does coconut oil really promote hair growth ? i search that on internet later... time to play ping pong...

No comments:

Post a Comment