Ads

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Amazing Scalp Dandruff Treatment Result Using Coconut Oil


Guys As promised I record my second video for dandruff treatment using coconut oil. This January 2014 i decide to really try to cure my scalp dandruff, eyebrow dandruff and scalp folliculitis which i thought before as scalp psoriasis. I even believe the main contributor of the triggering and worsening of my dandruff problem is that i play outdoor ping pong game and our place is very hot i live in a tropical country and sometimes after i play i dont wash the sweat and dust in my scalp.

Please check the first video where I first applied coconut oil (check the best coconut oil brands here), and the video of me combing my scalp hard to check if there are some noticeable result.

I am surprised and really amazed by the result since i did not really expect to get rid of my dandruff that easy since it was really severe and i am lazy and also keep on playing and skip applying coconut oil for days since i hate having my scalp oil at night. This video really tells it all the power of coconut oil over scalp dandruff..

In my first video result which was taken Jan 30, 2013, the dandruff falling down into my ping pong paddle are really visible but in this second video result, you can clearly see that its fewer and i can even count it, yes very few and the dandruff flakes or scale is also smaller unlike in this video showing scale skin scale removal which is really a huge skin scale.

So is dandruff curable ? Well this video shows that there is a chance and maybe a temporary success, is it controllable ? yes, is it curable permanently, I hope so, just like you hahaha maybe if i stop playing outdoor ping pong but no way.. i need to play and sweat a lot...

Okay, though you can clearly here the video and i use English, I still want to write those here haha

---- From the Video ---
Of course it starts with
Morning Guys, John here, today I'm going to show you the result of my coconut oil for hair video blog progress, actually my video is supposed to be coconut oil for dandruff treatment. I first use coconut oil on Jan 22, then Jan 30 i show you the result of the dandruff treatment video, dandruff flakes falling into my table tennis paddle, so today im going to comb my hair as hard as i could to peel of the dandruff flakes and scales to show you some progress. I also want you to know that my eyebrow dandruff is gone completely.

--- im going to comb my head once again and  .... drum roll ..... the pink comb bwahahaha

did you noticed some snapping sound ? its the itchy bump at the sides and back of my scalp that are now healing, so now i did show you as promised, right? is it clear? or do i have to make another video? tell me comment below..

so coconut oil really helps my dandruff treatment, i did have eyebrow, scalp dandruff and scalp folliculitis that before i called it scalp psoriasis  LOL im repeating myself....

anyway, i do hope you will have a good danrduff treatment experience just like mine. and off course go back to work now, cause Sunday is wait no work and its time for another ping pong game .... bye

No comments:

Post a Comment