Ads

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hair Treats Hair Coat Virgin Coconut Oil

 
This is Hair Treats Hair Coat a 55 ml virgin coconut oil with fragrance, this is a buy one take 1 with the price of 199 Pesos only, so its really an affordable coconut oil. It says it can make your hair soft, shiny, tangle-free and help protect healthy hair. 

Though this post is under review category, I believe this does not justify the power of this product yet since its only my 2 days of use of it, or shall we say its not more of a review but rather a data information about the product. After 1 month I will add real review about this hair coat.

I told my friend to buy me a virgin coconut oil for my dandruff problem, she bought it from Watson store in SM City. I gave her the other free bottle since she also have bad dandruff problem. Though I understand that there is nothing in the label that says dandruff cure nor scalp psoriasis remedy, I'm not really sure why my friend choose this brand. Also take not that I'm not really sure if my scalp problem can be considered psoriasis but by what I've read on the internet it look like it is one.

My primary problem is the dandruff cause i was thinking that its the main agent that caused the swells and itchy scalp I'm having for year, but it turn out that maybe its some alien germ that landed on my head sometime in year 2008, since that was the first time I was able to smell something bad in my hair, like something is really really wrong in my scalp skin. The dandruff problem goes back way more earlier than that but I could not remember the exact year. Then on 2010 I realized that I'm having eyebrow dandruff too, especially when I'm having headache, the eyebrow dandruff are also thick flakes scales that i really had to rub it hard just to get it, I spent minutes rubbing it and putting some water on it so it will soften.

My dandruff problem could be caused by my hobby of facing computer and internet whole day long since I was 19 years old when we got our first computer. I also study computer Science before then after I graduate, my fist job is off course computer related, then to the next and next and next. So I'm tied up to computer monitor all the time. And there are times that I am really stress, so now I'm confused as to what really is the reason behind my dandruff problem.

Hair Coat

I would like to be clear again that hair coat did not say anything about dandruff cure, but I guess my friend was looking for a cheap virgin coconut oil that is below 100 pesos without reading the label on it. Anyway, I'm using it for 2 days now and recording my progress, but i have plans to buy Amazon virgin coconut oil products and even plan to buy Nizoral anti-dandruff Shampoo. 


1 comment: