Ads

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

How To Get Rid of Eyebrow Dandruff Effectively


Hi John here, Guys, after the 5th time I use virgin coconut oil to treat my scalp dandruff and eyebrow dandruff, i noticed that there are no more dandruff in my eyebrow, so i decided to make this video about how i successfully get rid of my eyebrow dandruff.

What I did to get rid of eyebrow dandruff is I use a clean sponge and pour the coconut oil into it and smoothly wipe the oil into my eyebrow skin, then the next day i wash my eyebrow using safeguard soap and sometimes i shampoo it with head and shoulders. After putting some anti-dandruff shampoo into my eyebrow i thoroughly clean it with water to remove all shampoo residue. After taking a bath, I then use a separate clean cloth to wipe and rub thoroughly my eyebrow skin.

Also after i play ping pong outside, i get to sweat a lot and most of the sweat collect into my eyebrow, i did not let it dry, using a clean cloth i wipe it right after the game.

The cause of eyebrow dandruff are just the same with scalp dandruff which is a dandruff fungus but some of the reasons behind it are things like over exposure into sun's heat and poor hygiene. There is no known permanent cure to eyebrow dandruff yet, but there is an on-going scientific study.

I also noticed way back 2010, that every time i had this 3 to 5 days headache, a visible amount of really flaky dandruff gathers and sometimes overlap my eyebrows and as i rub it hard there is that reddish color, its like blood, it seemed to me that the eyebrow dandruff are starting to cause some wounds underneath the skin scales. So i can really say that extreme temperatures like headache, exposure on the sun while playing games, and air-conditioned rooms helps the dandruff to populate quickly.

Eyebrow dandruff are really annoying and visible that its really hard to go out with friends and go to work since even if you put sun glasses, its still visible.

Anyway,  i hope you will learn something on how i successfully get rid of my eyebrow dandruff.

1 comment:

  1. How about stop playing ping pong instead
    lol

    ReplyDelete