Ads

Thursday, January 23, 2014

First day Use of Virgin Coconut Oil for hair



This is me using a coconut oil for my hair and scalp. This video was taken January 23, 2014. This virgin coconut oil brand is hair treats hair coat, its 55 ml, local price here is 199 pesos, i bought it in watcon store inside Sm. It says it will make my hair shiny, soft and tangle-free and healthy.

I have a thick black hair that grows really fast, i sometimes wish it will grow slowly but i of course love my hair hahaha i mean like it.. its curly and think sometimes annoying..

This January it shockingly cold and windy, but i have decided to cut my hair into semi-bald cause im tired of combing it. I have a really bad dandruff problem and a thing they called scalp problem psoriasis well im not sure about it..

Im making this video to take a record of how my hair and scalp will react to this virgin coconut oil with fragrance, though im not really a fan of taking care of my hair, the time has come for me to take notice of it. Why? because its now a big problem, instead of my doing internet activities, half of the time im trying to comb my hair with this little-teethed comb for dandruff, haha i dont know what to call it.. So you see, its annoying and at the same time it takes a lot of time... so i decided to give it more time hahaha

i decide to record this as an experiment, so i will be posting more videos of me applying virgin coconut oil.. hey guys, admit it, you too have dandruff haha so ride along... and if you learn nothing from this video, so do i .. so back to work now LOL ....

No comments:

Post a Comment