Ads

Friday, January 31, 2014

Best Anti Dandruff Shampoo


Hey Guys, John here, Obviously that's not me in the video above. Her name is Emily and she is using one of the best dandruff shampoo which is Nizoral Shampoo. Anyway, today I would like to talk about the Best Anti Dandruff shampoo. I was able to use at least 2 dandruff shampoo before, it was Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength Dandruff Shampoo and Clear Anti Dandruff Shampoo but I was not really using Clear for a long period of time. Also im not sure if Clear is a new anti dandruff shampoo or its just me who saw happened to see Clear on TV lately.

Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength Dandruff Shampoo

My and my family had been using head and shoulder for a long time already, but i never noticed that i solve my dandruff problem, but it is a good shampoo, it just that it does not work for me. Again Head and shoulder is very popular in our place and also Clear, we often see TV commercials for these two dandruff shampoo brands. So personally I could say that this is not the best dandruff shampoo for ME but you need to try both shampoo to learn the effect on you.
I had been reading reviews on Amazon and watching videos about Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and a lot of people are saying its the best for them. My sister happened to use Nizoral too so I'm planning to buy this dandruff shampoo maybe next month, probably use it on February 23, 2014, since it will be a month after I use this hair coat virgin coconut oil since I said before I won't combine two products so I can clearly understand which anti dandruff work best for me.



If Nizoral Shampoo really stop the recurrence of my dandruff and itching of my scalp then I will continue using this shampoo together with the coconut oil for a healthy hair and healthy scalp. The ingredient of Nizoral shampoo includes 1% Ketoconazole this will treat seborrheic dermatitis, you may Google for those 2 weird words and even check some image of it.

I'm really excited to buy Nizoral shampoo but i have to wait for feb 23 to come so i can use it.. The rating for Nizoral is 4.4 stars and there are 119 customer review from Amazon. If you read all the customer's reviews most of them are positive, some customer's are complaining about the price but i guess if something can really cure your life long dandruff you would pay more for it...

This shampoo will control flaking, scaling, and itching , it does not say it will ultimately eliminate dandruff forever but the reviews are saying their dandruff is gone.. that is why im excited to purchase Nizoral Shampoo since I want to know it by myself if it can really cure my dandruff problem and i will try to test what happens if i stop using it for like 2 to 4 weeks.

You know that my dandruff now spreads into my eyebrow and its really annoying and sometimes itchy and reddish after i rub it or comb it.

For now all i can do is wish to have the best dandruff shampoo in my hand.... and that I wish you can go back to work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment