Ads

Friday, January 24, 2014

Scalp Scale Skin Removal Using Coconut Oil


Last night January 24, 2014 I was brushing my hair with my sister's pink comb this scale skin peeled off easily. This is the itchy scalp skin i was trying to remove using coconut oil. Aside from the regular dandruff problem i have, this scale skin seems to suggest that i have a psoriasis , do i have an immune system problem? i don't know but for sure this thing is a type of dead skin.

it seems to me that my head skin is growing fast, i even thought its a germ before, but maybe it is really a germ that landed on my head.. There are more on the backside of my head that is why i decided to have a very very short haircut, i was even thinking of really having it all bald, like skinhead or opaw .. so i can easy rub the coconut oil into my head..

last 9:00 pm when i was about to sleep, i take a towel then soaked it into the water then start cleaning my hair, i rub the towel to my head so the virgin coconut oil will be remove.. last time i use a natural coconut oil (an oil from a fresh fruit not canned good oil like this hair coat im using) the ants starts climbing into my head and ears. i woke up and realized i forgot to wash my hair and head and the coco oil stained my pillow too. so remember to wash your hair before sleeping...

Today is the 3rd day and  i will be rubbing some coconut oil again to my head, hopefully it will soften some dead skin on my head.. by the way check my first video here..

I will upload the other video later or maybe even tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment