Ads

Monday, February 3, 2014

Small Red Itchy Bumps On Back Scalp Treatment

Hi Guys, John here, but the above Itchy bumps on the back of the scalp picture is not mine, but i mentioned that i have  that itchy bump on scalp problem too in my first video and its has a bad smell into it that i maybe mistakenly called it scalp psoriasis. This post is about treatment for small red itchy bumps on the back of scalp since just today i did research about the cause of it and the solution for it.

I think that the small red itchy bump on my scalp is just a dandruff not really scalp psoriasis after reading and looking at the difference of the pictures on the net.

 I read an article from yahoo voices, she is talking about Neal Schultz, MD, a dermatologist in NYC. In the article it says Dr. Schultz recommends medicated shampoos and it should have active ingredients like salicylic acid, tar, zinc or selenium sulfide.

Though Dr. Schultz did not mention Nizoral shampoo and Selsun Blue, i was able to read on Amazon that she is using Selsun Blue and Nizoral shampoo. She recommends using the ingredients of Nizoral shampoo which is Ketoconazole 1% and when combine with the ingredient of Selsun Blue which is also Selenium Sulfide 1% it will surely get rid of dandruff fast ..

Itchy Bump Solution ? Try Nizoral Shampoo the best dandruff shampoo or Selsun Blue, personally i will buy Nizoral Shampoo but it will be by February 23 since now im still using Virgin Coconut oil for hair to remove my dandruff problem which you can watch in my video blog progress.

From the article, I learned that the itchy bumps on my scalp is called seborrheic folliculitis, it is still dandruff but instead on the scalp, the problem is in the hair follicle or the sebaceous glands (hehe please do Google them these are weird words for me too). Seborrheic folliculitis is an inflammation which histamine is released.. and histamine causes the itching... since the oil or histamine is  a foreign or alien or say not normal to the scalp skin or skin... the skin tries to inflame the oil/histamine thus making a bump or swelling, but the itching itself is caused by the histamine/oil. hahah we got lost there right?

First reading it makes me confused but after reading it again and again it seemed to be clear now...

Okay, i will try to write it in order, i hope i get it right

1. There is an over production of oil from the sebaceous glands
2. The skin reacts by inflaming the oil thus forming the bump or swell

3. The reaction is called Seborrheic folliculitis which a foreign material called histamine is released
4. Histamine causes the itching ...

I pray i arrange the concept correctly? Pardon in advance .....

I scratch my scalp, so more itching, more itching, more scratching, so my scalp burst into wound and its painful then for now I'm using coconut oil for hair and so far its effective and my scalp is not itching anymore though the bumps are still there...

So, now its clear to me that its not really scalp psoriasis but hey man, the symptoms are almost the same and the pictures looks similar too...



No comments:

Post a Comment