Ads

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Eyebrow Dandruff Treatment Using Coconut Oil


Hi Guys John here, I recorded another video of my using virgin coconut oil for my hair, itchy scalp, and dandruff. Today I'm applying the coconut oil into my eyebrow as a eyebrow dandruff treatment. Today is January 30, 2014, yesterday i use the virgin coconut oil but then i played outdoor ping pong with my friends.. its really windy yesterday, hot and dusty flying into my hair..

About 6 or 7:00 pm i combed my hair with my sister's pink comb as you can see in the video its not really clear that there is a black stained / black greasy coconut oil with the combination of dust. About 9:00pm, yes i sleep very early and wake up 5 or 6:00 am dawn.. thats weird i know, something is wrong with me or its the coffee working weird.. not sure though... anyway i wash my hair with safeguard before i went to bed and wash the comb using Joy dish washing liquid, Joy really gets or remove the coconut oil fast unlike safeguard soap.

In the video you can hardly see the dandruff in my eyebrow, but its there, before i use to rub or scratch it using my fingers or use the comb. In my previous videos applying the coconut oil into my eyebrow. I used to have a really bad eyebrow full of dandruff, my left and right eyebrows looks like white instead of black. There are scaly flakes there, big dandruff flakes that fall down once i rub it hard sometimes the skin becomes reddish and painful.

The dandruff occupies the part between the top part of my nose,  but after 3 times of applying coconut oil it seems the eyebrow dandruff are not that visible anymore.. So i believe its a noticeable dandruff remedy progress.. You see in the video that im still wearing the same tshirt i wore yesterday so i will take a bath later on and use another anti-dandruff shampoo which is head and shoulder .. though i use head and should anti dandruff shampoo, i barely noticed dandruff cured, i even felt that my scalp becomes dry and itchy, im not saying that head and should is not effective and is really cause the dryness of my scalp since there are a lot of things that might contribute to my scalp being dry and itchy, some of it maybe too much use of computer, playing table tennis outside, stress, too much drinking of coffee, etc...

I believe head and should danruff shampoo is effective but its just dont work for my scalp and hair, you see head and shoulder is one of the most popular dandruff shampoo in the world, and i had been using it almost everytime im taking a bath. Anyway im using the 12ml head and should shampoo. Im trying to read the ingredients but find it hard to pronounce them..and again im no expert on using dandruff shampoo..

As i take a bath i will using it to my eyebrow too and to my scalp, i believe using shampoo cleans the scalp easily instead of using safeguard soap to remove the coconut oil that is still in my scalp that i apply yesterday.

By the way, i recommend Nizoral Shampoo, in advance so you can tell me if its better than coconut oil in removing dandruff. Im planning to buy Nizoral shampoo next month since i dont want to mix coconut oil with another dandruff remedy...

Anyway i hope this video helps and that you may go back to work... thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment