Ads

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Using Coconut Oil To Remove Dandruff



Today is January 29, 2014, I'm recording another video of me applying a virgin coconut oil for my dandruff problem, its the 3rd time im using this hair coat virgin coco. Again I want you to know that in the coconut oil bottle it does not state that its a dandruff remedy its just my friend bought it without ready the label. Anyway, im going to use this once again, hopefully after 1 month there will be noticeable result that we can finally do a proper review for this coconut oil brand.

Yesterday i noticed that my dandruff still growing fast especially in the forehead skin, so again i start rubbing it with my finger and comb it with the pink comb of my sister. Maybe  If after 1 month of using but still no real progress maybe i will shift to using Nizoral Shampoo. Im also using head and shoulder anti-dandruff shampoo but i noticed that my scalp becomes dry and itchy, im not saying head and should is not effective im saying that it does not work for me. For sure head and shoulder works great for other user since it was advertise as a dandruff solution.

Im using this hair treats hair coat for 1 month so i will be able to tell if its effective or not, dont try to mix things within 1 month cause it might confused you on which dandruff product really helps remove your dandruff problem.

You noticed in the video that i always try to massage my scalp on the back part because those are the part which the swollen skin are found, sometimes it erupts or scratched too much that it becomes an open wound, but hey its not that really worse but still annoying and taking my time too much instead of my using both my hand to type on the laptop since i have internet work.

Yesterday i noticed that there are flakes in my eyebrow i rubbed it and its painful, its the the dandruff is trying to change the color of my eyebrow into white one.. so i apply the coconut oil once again into my eyebrow hopefully it will soften the dandruff on that part.. if you noticed i use a bigger amount of oil now for me to see if there is a change if i put more on my scalp.

Again im not an expert on coconut oil nor have any idea on how to really apply it to my scalp, im just using basic step here but maybe as soon as i shift to other products i will try to read some steps on the internet so i will get maximum result. If you did not learn anything yet from this video, ill understand since this are only my video blog for my coconut oil for hair adventure.

Bye for now and go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment