Ads

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Treatment for Dandruff using Coconut Oil


In my other video just today 1/20/2014 I showed you a video of my eyebrow dandruff removal using coconut oil. Now im done taking a bath and used the head and shoulder anti dandruff shampoo, i use this shampoo to clean the coconut oil that is in my head last day. after I took a bath, i can see some dandruff in my eyebrow popping up so its more visible now. Again im going to use the hair coat virgin coconut oil and apply it into my eyebrow first then into my scalp. You may check the other videos here. Ive seen a little progress using this coconut oil brand.

You see in the video that as i rub the dandruff they start popping up, you can see the small white thing thats the dandruff, though they are fewer now since i had been using the coconut oil for like 3 times already..

Now im applying the coconut oil first in my eyebrow, i believe its making my eyebrow skin soft and moisturized, hopefully it will become healthy and remove the dandruff forever. Everytime i use coconut oil i make it sure i wash my head before i sleep because it might cause more dandruff instead of removing it.

Also if you play outdoor games, make sure you wear something to cover your head since the dust my fly into your head then stick to the coconut oil. Again the reason i keep rubbing the back portion of my head since that is the area that i have a swollen and open wound scalp but after 3 time of applying coconut oil its really making a big progress and the wounds are now healing faster.

We can say that im combining head and should and coconut oil in these videos, but im not saying head and shoulder is good for me, so i planned to buy Nizoral shampoo for a better progress. By the way im using the brand hair treats hair coat virgin coco..

In my next video im going to show you how to effective clean the coconut oil from your scalp, and remove the coconut oil from your comb.

I hope you learn something from this video blog. Now go back to work ...

No comments:

Post a Comment