Ads

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Removing Coconut Oil From Your Comb Using Dish Washing Liquid


Hi John here, today is 1/30/2014, now that im done applying coconut oil into my eyebrow to remove dandruff, what i will do is comb my eyebrow using my sister's pink comb. I like this comb since it has 2 sides, the other side is thicker and the other side is more compact and smaller that it can really grab the dandruff easily. To my surprise this comb is called fine tooth comb and it looks like for lice .. hahaha here is the Amazon link http://amzn.to/1kaoFLt but you may choose another comb that suites your needs.
anyway i may compare some comb for dandruff later on and make another video for it...for now im  using this fine tooth comb and its working great for me since i like to really feel it into my scalp and sometimes use it to pick the scaly flakes dead scalp skin from my head.

You see my combing my hair really fast, so by now the coconut oil is gathered already into the comb, so i have to dip it into the bowl of water and show you the already clean comb..

Though I use Joy dish washing liquid to remove coconut oil from my sister's comb you may also try different products like Cascade ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 85-Count or even Dawn. I check the review for Joy dishwashing but it looks like not as good as the other brands i mentioned above, but Joy works fine with me.

To clean comb i use dish washing liquid, but to clean your hand you may use the same liquid then follow up with an ethyl alcohol and wipe the oil using a clean cloth.

Thanks for watching my coconut oil for hair video blog and hopefully you learn something ...

Now go back to work, your boss with dandruff is watching you....

No comments:

Post a Comment