Ads

Friday, January 31, 2014

Dandruff Treatment Home Remedy


Good noon its 11:00 noon.. What im going to see in the video is me trying to comb my scalp hard so that the dandruff will fall down into my table tennis paddle. I'm recording this video after I already applied virgin coconut oil for the 4th time (I mistakenly said 5th in the video)that I want you to see some positive result of my Dandruff Treatment Home Remedy using coconut oil.

As you can see im still wearing the same yellow tshirt i wore yesterday, so this video is recorded before i take a bath and apply for the 5th time a coconut oil into my eyebrow dandruff and dandruff in my scalp.

 I'm using my the black side of my table tennis paddle, i hope you can clearly see the dandruff gathering on top of it. Though i forgot to record how bad my dandruff before, that its like a snow flakes falling so quick into my lap, i'd like to remind and take notice that in this video is getting fewer and fewer everyday and my itchy scalp is almost gone already.

I noticed a big positive effect already, thanks a lot. You can see that there are still a considerable amount of dandruff flakes into my paddle, so I'm still considering buying Nizoral Shampoo.

By the way guys, after this video i forgot to put coconut oil into my hair and we play outdoor ping pong with my neighbors once again.

Hopefully you followed my coconut oil for hair video blog and hopefully you will go back to work now...

No comments:

Post a Comment