Ads

Thursday, February 6, 2014

What is the Best Coconut Oil Brand For Hair ?

The question above is a little bit tough for me since I use the hair treat hair coat virgin coco for now, but based on what i read on the internet, there are so many brands of coconut oil mostly claiming its the best. So for now I can't say that this post is a review or a valid answer since I only used 1 coconut oil brand now.

So, if you are using coconut oil for your hair more often than me, please do share what you think is the best brand by commenting below.

Based on customer's reviews..

4.8 star rating with 1,128 customer's reviews.. Viva Labs Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil .. BEST Seller


4.7 star rating with 2,376 customers review...Nature's Way Coconut Oil-extra Virgin ... please do read the actual customers review at the bottom part of its page.


So guys, just give it a try, and let me know if they are effective for your hair needs...

No comments:

Post a Comment