Ads

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Scalp Folliculitis Treatment Using Organic Coconut Oil

Guys, John here, i did mention that i have an itchy bump at the back scalp which is reddish .. by the way this is not my scalp since my Scalp Folliculitis is now healing. I'm starting to think that this scalp problem is not really curable but can be controlled since it keeps on coming back. Other than head & shoulders anti-dandruff shampoo, I did not use any dandruff shampoo yet though im planning to buy Nizoral and Selsun blue.

I treated my folliculitis before using organic coconut oil from local store and now im using hair coat virgin coco as a treatment. It still do heal the itchy bump little by little...I have seen some youtube videos that i think  are severe folliculitis and im confused if scalp cellulitis is the same or the severe version of my scalp disease but i hope it wont get there please...

No comments:

Post a Comment