Ads

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Using Head & Shoulders Anti Dandruff Shampoo



Hi Guys, John here, hahaha yup thats me inside our bathroom, I'm making a video blog progress for the best dandruff shampoo.

In the video im using head & shoulders anti-dandruff shampoo, so i think i will make video blog for it for about 4 weeks, then make a report about how it get rid of my dandruff or at least control it. The next anti-dandruff shampoo i will use will be Nizoral Shampoo since I read on the internet that it is the best dandruff shampoo, so im going to use Nizoral for about 1 month too depending on how effective it is. Next other month I will use Selsun blue since I read that Selenium Sulfide actually kills the dandruff fungus if you leave the shampoo in your scalp over night.

Although I will be using dandruff shampoo, I will continue to use virgin coconut oil and maybe replace hair coat virgin coco with some of the best seller coconut oil brands online.

Just today, I watched a youtube video about dandruff shampoo, the guy looks like a Doctor, and he said we should rotate the use of shampoo, he started choosing the Sensun Blue, then Head & Shoulders (which he seemed to say my favorite), then Nizoral Shampoo, then T-gel (never heard before), Listerine (i thought this is a mouthwash) then the last is White Vinegar... well that just so many shampoo ... oppss the last is Vicks haha

Anyway, i think i will go for the 3 best dandruff shampoos which is Head & SHoulders, Selsun Blue then Nizoral Shampoo, then I will let you know the difference and the result...

No comments:

Post a Comment